Besides regular maintenance, your system may need to be cleaned if you are experiencing the following problems:
- Your drains are moving slowly
- Your pipes are emitting strange odors, especially if it smells like sulfur
- There is bubbling or other noises as pipes drain
- Your sewer is backing up into sinks, showers, or other drains
- You continue to have sewer line leaks
Any of these problems should be investigated as soon as possible. Fixing these issues when they arise will prevent bigger and more costly repairs in the future. Sometimes, problems are fixed with just a sewer cleaning.
However, the sewer lines in this part of the country are often old. They also may have problems such as a root growing into the line or other obstacles related to the topography of the area. If the problems are too great to repair, our plumbers may recommend a trenchless sewer replacement.
Sewer repair has come a long way in terms of technology and service. One innovative and hugely beneficial change has been the option to perform a trenchless sewer replacement. In the past, your entire lawn had to be torn apart in order for the sewer lines to be laid. Now, a trenchless sewer replacement can leave your lawn intact, as well as costing way less than a traditional sewer replacement.